Pinterest Pin

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Crushinator: the innards

I've finally feel like I'm making progress on the Crushinator! Today I finished shaping the lapels and I can tell you, as much as I like hand sewing, I'm really glad I'm done with all that padstitching. Whew!


I learned a lot, since this was my first attempt at something like this. I'm so glad that I have Tailoring to follow as a guide. My sweetheart actually gave it to me last Christmas. I can really understand why so many home sewers use this book; it's amazing!

I really hope this jacket turns out. It would be really disappointing if I put all this work in only to have it be unwearable.

How did your first tailored garment turn out? Are there any other amazing resources I should be checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment