Pinterest Pin

Saturday, 29 December 2012

(Un)Productive December

Well, I didn't have a very productive December. I mean, I worked hard, but I don't have much to show for it, what with the Crushinator sucking up so much of my free time and my will to live.

I did manage to get some (very basic) Christmas presents made and since I finally gave them to their recipients today, I can share them here.


I made tea towels for my family, to go in the gift baskets I made up for them this year. When I was planning these, I figured it they would be a nice little craft. The ended up taking a lot of time. They were pretty easy, just time consuming. I'm slow at everything!

Basically, I bought 2 yards of white cotton twill, cut it up into 6 tea towels and hemmed them. Then I decorated them in pairs using acrylic fabric paint medium, stencils and stamps.

I think they turned out nice and festive!

I also realize that this is a little off topic for this blog, it not being related to clothing, but I'm just gonna go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment