Pinterest Pin

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Sparkly Pretty Things

I've been feeling pretty unmotivated, with the Crushinator dragging on so last weekend I decided to do a craft that I could finish nice and easy, and have something pretty at the end.


I'd had my eye on the colourful cut stones at a bead store so I finally just bought some and strung them on thread, nice and simple. Literally they're just beads, thread and a magnetic clasp.

Have you used magnetic clasps to make jewelry? What do you make of them? I like their functionality but they do tend to stick to things (like my sewing machine) and I'm a little afraid to wear them with a watch.

I wish the photo had captured the colours in the moonstone better. I just managed to catch the tail end of a very sunny day for these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment