Pinterest Pin

Sunday, 27 January 2013

The Crushinator: Is is clothes yet?



Hit further delays with the Crushinator. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these babies since early December and I finally ordered one online yesterday, which means I can expect it to arrive in about 2-4 weeks. Since I'm at a stage where I have to iron the lapels before doing anything else, I'm either going to have to wait for the thingamajig to arrive or go to a sewing place like the Workshop or Make Den and see if they have one I can use.

Unless there's another way around this that I haven't hear of?

On a completely unrelated topic, spellchecker totally recognizes 'thingamajig' as a word. Yes technology.

On another completely unrelated note, I bought some fresh kicks. They have gold lettering so they count as polished weekend. Right? Right. $40, so that brings my monthly total to $115 for January.





No comments:

Post a Comment