Pinterest Pin

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Style Crush: Damages

Do you watch Damages? I'm not crazy about the show but I love the clothes that Patty Hughes and Ellen Parsons wear.


I love that Patty always has very upright, starched collars. You can't see it in this pic, but all the collared shirts that they wear have two buttons on the collar stand.

Oh, here's a pic that shows it.


Such an elegant little detail, don't you think? Gotta say I'm not a big fan of her lapels, though. Yuck.

Is that another shawl collar? Oh, no you didn't!


Yes.


Bow blouse with a cardigan is pretty much always a 'yes' in my books.


And how gorgeous is this dress? Love it.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I love, love, love their clothes! In the last season, Ellen is always so edgy, yet authoritative and elegant! I really enjoy the show as well, but sure it's nice to refocus on the clothes after something really vile happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the most recent season. I have to catch up!

      Delete
  2. YES! I looove all these photos. The formality, the stiffness, the tension between masculiniy and femininity. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete