Pinterest Pin

Monday, 28 April 2014

Happy birthday to me!

Wheeeeeee! It's just about my birthday and as an early birthday present to myself, I bought so much fabric!

This all came from Emmaonesock.com and they were wonderful! It's basically the exact opposite of what I experienced ordering from mood.

I got (clockwise):

Coral rayon jersey - 1.5 yards. I'm gonna make another Kwik Sew K3559
Black linen jersey - 1.5 yards. It will be a light pullover sweater
Mid-brown linen jersey - 2 yards. I've already made a cocoon cardigan. I can't wait to post about it!
White-and-black linen twill - 2.5 yards. This will be pants, eventually, god willing.
Crazy floral rayon weave - 1 yard. I'm gonna make a pocket square for my sweetheart.
The centre fabric is an abstract-patterned wool blend jersey - 1.5 yards. It feels wonderful but it's more sheer than I thought it would be, so I'll have to line it when I make another Kwik Sew K3559.

No comments:

Post a Comment