Pinterest Pin

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Layered skirt 180

In the week since my last post, I made some adjustments to the skirt and the styling and I'm so much happier with it!

Oooh-la-la, am I right? I let down the hem of the opaque layer and, at my sweetheart's suggestion, took  in the side seams at the hem by about an inch total.



Very special thanks to Cari Homemaker for suggesting the button-up shirt tied at the waist (I wish I'd thought of that. Brilliant!) and Gillian for pointing out that the camera angle wasn't doing me any favours.


Man, it was the right choice to let down the hem. Even with the extra length, the opaque part is mighty short!


The shirt is one that I wear constantly. I made it right before I started this blog (It's posted to livejournal) same with the necklace.

I'm so glad that I ended up happy with this skirt. I can't wait to wear it out and show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment