Pinterest Pin

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Cutest bag ever

Every once in a while, I see something in a magazine or online or in a store that I just love. It doesn't happen that often but when it does, it's like


That just what happened to me when I saw the striped Sophie Hulme mini envelope bag.

Right?! Then I discovered it's $600.

Yeah.

So I've been looking for something similar for a couple of weeks and finally...

At Winners I found the perfect little bag. Cute and structured, nice hardware. $35.

About an hour of taping and spray-painting later and badda bing badda boom.

!!!!

It is so cute!

I'm so happy with how it turned out! I wish I had thought to take a picture of it all taped up, but I was way too distracted by my giddy anticipation of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment