Pinterest Pin

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Style Crush: "Min"spiration

Hi friends!

Can I take a second to appreciate Mindy Lahiri? Queen of the pattern blocking!





Mindy's tulip print top on The Mindy Project

Mindy's green floral top, houndstooth skirt and quilted leather jacket on The Mindy Project
Mindy's horse print top and check print skirt on Mindy Project

I've been watching the Mindy Project and I can't get over her clothes! So much colour and so much luxury! Have you seen the Mindy Project? How could you not be inspired by those clothes?

I'm in my thirties and I'm thinking a lot lately about how I want to look as I get older. I'm kind of scared that I'll be that person that you see who is dressed so much younger than her age (or even worse, totally dated like I never left the early 2000s)! At the same time, I want to look current and fashionable.

I really like that Mindy has a very bold style. She just looks so cute, colourful and youthful but still looks age-appropriate. I really feel like she must get a lot of enjoyment from them, like getting dressed everyday is a fun little treat! Except that she's an imaginary character.




I love that she wears so many sequins! Man, the job of costume designer for this show sounds like heaven!

I also really struggle with the sloppy look that seems so cool and trendy. You know what I'm talking about?



I just can't do it, so I love that Mindy always looks so pulled-together and kinda preppy!




And of course, everything is tailored to her body. So her clothes flatter her body and look so luxurious!

Oh, and the accessories!




So basically, I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment