Pinterest Pin

Monday, 31 August 2015

Flowers on the dunes

Oh, hi! Have you been to Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area? It's pretty there! So I took some pictures of my new pants.


For these pants, I used this pattern (which I've gotten some good mileage out of!) with rayon jersey. So comfy! These were definitely made with a road trip in mind. 

Of course, a couple days after I took these pics, I was watching the Big Lebowski (I was in LA and needed some alone time with Netflix) and look at those pants!


Yep. I made a sartorial choice reminiscent of the dude. Not sure how I feel about that.


Man, those dunes sure where neat! The weather was pretty crazy, though. Like it was blue skies from horizon to horizon when we got there but within a few minutes it was all clouded over and cold!



So in other news, my sewing machine has been in the shop for like a month! And it will be $250 before it's back. The needle thingy was slightly misaligned and ...yeah. Really wishing I had bought a new machine instead of used.



No comments:

Post a Comment