Pinterest Pin

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Departures

Hello friends,

This skirt is a bit of a departure for me, since I don't usually wear things that cling to the hips and thighs but I just had to have this skirt!


If you can believe it, these photos were taken at an LA airport motel. It was the last day before we flew home and I really wanted to get pics of my skirt! They had beautiful gardens, for some reason.


Originally I planned to just make more more pants, but I was holding up the fabric to figure out the direction of the print and changed my mind. I'm so glad I did!


I used this pattern from Mad Mim. So easy!

I'm glad I've been hitting the gym in the last 7-8 months. I don't think I would have had the confidence to wear this!


I'm also really loving the body harness I'm wearing in these pics. I got it from H&M for about $5 and I've gotten so many compliments. It's got a kinda effortless-sexy vibe, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love this style on you, very flattering!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone on this one.

      Delete